70 Grant St. #32
Denver, CO 80203
Layout: 1 bed, 1 bath. 451 sq ft.
Built in: 1968
- Rent: Please contact manager for current rate.
- Security Deposit: 1 month's rent.
- No Smoking.
- Sorry, no pets per HOA restrictions.
Landlord pays: heat, water, trash,
Tenant pays: electricity,
Description: Located on the south side of Downtown Denver, the Grant St. Condominiums are located right in the heart of the city. Walk or bike to Denver's huge Washington
Park for an afternoon volleyball or jog, or stroll down S. Broadway for scores of unique restaurants, bars and shops.
An easy commute into Downtown for work - you can bike or bus, and simply leave your car in your reserved parking space!
This top floor condo offers an open floorplan with large windows for tons of natural light. A cute, small community waits to welcome you home!
- Top floor unit.
- One storage space is available at no additional cost.
- Free community laundry.
- One reserved offstreet parking space included at no extra charge.
- Air conditioning.
- Community courtyard with barbeque.
- 18 and 6 month lease options.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking.
- All adult residents over 18 must apply.
- Proof of active income at least 3x's the monthly rent is required.
- Minimum credit score 685. *Certain red flags (including eviction history and open collections files) will preclude approval - please contact manager to discuss prior to applying.
- Certain criminal red flags will preclude approval - please contact manager to discuss prior to applying.
- Landlord reference is required.
Leasing Cycle: Leased annually in March.