1810 Grove St.
Denver, CO 80204
Built in: 1948
- 12 month lease.
- Rent: please contact manager for current rate.
- Security deposit = 1 month's rent.
- Pet Policy:
- 1 dog or 1 cat is permitted.
- Pet must be at least 2 years old.
- Pet must be licensed with City of Denver.
- $250 refundable pet deposit.
- $35/mo non-refundable pet rent.
- Landlord pays: HOA Dues, water and trash
- Resident pays: gas and electricity, cable/internet.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- 477 sq ft
Description: Townhome available for lease - just blocks to Sloan's Lake! Spend your summer walking or running at the park, or jump on the bike path at 23rd / S. Platte River trail for
an easy commute into downtown Denver. Grocery, dining and fun are all just outside your door!
The unit features hardwood floors, fresh paint, and classic 1940's architecture. The kitchen includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gas range.
Out back you'll have your own private patio: a perfect spot for summer gardening! 1 reserved parking space is included in the HOA lot, at no extra charge.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and a gas range.
- Fresh updated paint.
- Full size laundry in HOA laundry room - free to all residents.
- One reserved offstreet parking space - included at no extra charge.
- Ceiling fan.
- Income requirement: 3x's the monthly rent, gross / combined income.
- Pet welcome, but must comply with policy outlined above.
- Credit: reviewed case-by-case. Please contact manager for specific discussion.
- Criminal: reviewed case-by-case. Please contact manager for specific discussion.
Leasing Cycle: Offered annually in April.