4435 Clay St.
Denver, CO 80211
Residential Rental License #: 2023-BFN-0025142
Type: Brick Bungalow
Built in: 1918
Rental Rate: Please contact manager for current rate.
Layout: 1796 total finished square feet:
- 982 on main floor (2 beds & 1 bath).
- 814 in finished basement (2 beds & 1 bath).
Description: Updated brick bungalow with fully finished basement for lease in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Denver. The location provides walking access to scores of unique
neighborhood bars, restaurants and coffee shops with dozens more in the adjacent Highlands and West Highlands neighborhoods. Located about 10 minutes west of downtown Denver, this is a commuter's
dream with walking distance to the #44 bus line, tons of bike routes, and easy access to I70 for your weekend plans.
The home opens from a large covered front porch and landscaped front yard, into the living room and formal dining room - complete with refinished hardwood floors,
gas fireplace and fresh modern paint palate. The updated kitchen at the back of the home includes granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with gas range, and a breakfast nook. Two nice
bedrooms and one bathroom with a full tub round out the main floor. Downstairs you will find a fully finished basement including a large second living room and two conforming bedrooms with completely
a updated bathroom.
Out back: the property is fully fenced, and includes a 2 car garage + additional off-street parking.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Fully finished basement.
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout first floor, carpet in finished basement.
- Remodeled kitchen and baths.
- 2 car detached garage.
- Updated fireplace with gas insert.
- 4 bedrooms + a bonus room (office, etc).
- 2 bathrooms.
- Privacy fence.
- 12 month lease.
- Security deposit = 1 month's rent, plus pet deposit if applicable.
- No Smoking.
- Tenant pays: gas & electric, water & sewer, trash and internet.
- Landlord pays: landscaping.
- Pets will be considered on a case-to-case
- Max of 2 pets
- Dog(s) must be at least 2 years old and licensed with City of Denver.
- $250 pet deposit, per pet.
- All pets are considered case-by-case.
- Income requirement: 2x's the monthly rent, gross / combined income.
- Credit: minimum 685 credit score, with no open collections or history of unpaid rents or utilities.
- Criminal: reviewed case-by-case. Please contact manager for specific discussion.
Leasing Cycle: Leased annually in May. Currently full.