23219 Spruce St.
Denver, CO 80238
Type: Detached Home
Built in: 2011
- 4 Bedroom, 3.5 bath
- 2 car garage
- 2607 total square feet
- 1758 finished square feet top 2 floors
- 849 additional finished square feet in fully finished basement
Rental Rate: Property is offered fully furnished with two lease options:
- 6+ months: $4,400/mo
- 2+ months: $4,900/mo
Two story fully furnished home for lease in Denver's Central Park Neighborhood. This fabulous property includes everything you need: utilities, furnishings and
kitchenware -- just arrive in town and begin experiencing one of Denver's best neighborhoods!
Located 15 minutes east of Downtown Denver, Central Park provides local walking access to shopping, fantastic schools, great biking and scores of parks.
Anschutz Medical Campus lies 3.5 miles to the east, and for any traveling pilots or airline staff - United's Airline's flight training center is a quick 2 block walk away, and the A-line to DIA is
about 3/4 of a mile away. Neighborhood attractions include the Stanley Marketplace, FlyteCo Tower, Central Park, shopping at Northfield, and much more!
The home is set on a pocket park, with lots of maintenance-free green space right outside your front door. Opening from the large covered front porch, the
home enters into a bright and airy living room and open kitchen layout. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas range, rich cabinetry with plenty of storage and island seating for 3. The
adjacent dining room walks directly out to a patio space and the connected living room includes a cozy gas fireplace and seating for 5. The main floor also includes a separate home office, along with
a powder room and attached two car garage.
Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, including the primary suite with 5 piece bathroom, walk-in closet and private walk-out patio. The second full bathroom along
with 2 spare bedrooms round out the top floor. In the finished basement you'll find a large rec room -- the perfect movie room or game room, along with the 4th bedroom and 4th
Out back is a private fenced yard complete with patio furniture, beautiful pergola, and several raised garden beds for the green thumb.
- The home is offered fully furnished, including linens and kitchen wear.
- Utilities included: Electric and gas, internet, water, trash.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Full size laundry.
- Updated kitchen and baths.
- Home Office.
- Private fenced yard with pergola patio.
- Attached 2 car garage.
- Flexible lease options are available in this fully furnished and equipped home. Minimum stay is 2 months, with pricing tiers:
- 6+ months = $4,400/mo
- 2 - 5 months = $4,900/mo
- Security deposit= 1 month's rent.
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog or cat will be considered case-by case:
- Dog must be a minimum of 2 years old at move-in
- $250 refundable pet deposit
- Landlord pays HOA Dues, electric, gas, water, internet.
- Tenant pays: cable TV if needed.
- Income requirement: 2x's the monthly rent, gross / combined income.
- Credit: minimum 685 credit score, with no open collections or history of unpaid rents or utilities.
- Criminal: reviewed case-by-case. Please contact manager for specific discussion.
- Maximum of 3 adult roommates will be considered, due primarily to parking.
- Landlord reference is required.
Leasing Cycle: Available for new resident 10/2023
Prospective Residents may provide to Landlord a portable screening report, issued in the last 30 days. A screening report is a consumer report that contains the tenant's name,
contact information, verification of employment / income, last known address, prior residences, credit history, criminal history, and tenant history.