1446 Gilpin St. #4
Denver, CO 80218
Type: Condominium Building
Built in: 1929
Layout: 2 bedroom, 1 bath: 905 sq ft
- Rent: Please contact manager for current rate.
- Security Deposit: 1 month's rent.
- Landlord pays: HOA dues, heat, water and trash.
- Resident pays: gas and electricity, cable or internet.
- Pets: 1 small dog or 1 cat okay
- 1 pet okay
- Small dog only: 25lbs or less
- Dog must be at least 2 years old
- $250 refundable pet deposit
- $35/mo pet rent
- Dog shall be licensed with City of Denver prior to occupancy.
Description: Located on the north side of Cheesman Park, on the east side of Downtown Denver - this location offers walking access to dozens of restaurants, coffee shops,
bars and theaters on the hip and revitalized East Colfax corridor.
Laid out as a 2-bedroom, 1 bath - this home is the perfect setting for a home office or guest suite. You'll find hardwood floors, a fully remodeled kitchen
and bath, large master bedroom with a huge closet and well appointed second bedroom. Two A/C units are included for comfort and Landlord pays the heat bill! Downstairs you'll find a large
storage unit and attached garage parking for a sedan or compact car, along with shared laundry.
- Remodeled and updated kitchen.
- Gorgeous remodeled bathroom.
- Refinished original hardwood floors throughout.
- Window A/C included.
- Corner unit location.
- Laundry in HOA basement.
- Landlord pays: heat, water, trash; Tenant pays: electricity & gas, cable/internet.
Leasing Cycle: Leased annually in July, scheduled full through 2022.