3135 Tejon St.
Denver, CO 80211
Built in: 1910
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath.
- 624 sq ft
Price: Contact manager for current rental rate.
Description: Beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bath condominium in the heart of the Lower Denver Highlands. Classic 1900's brick building with charming center courtyard provides a more
intimate setting than the traditional large apartment building. Walk into downtown Denver via the pedestrian bridge north of 15th St. Minutes to Little Man Ice Cream, Lola, Vita, Linger
and scores of other restaurants and shops.
- Full size washer / dryer in unit
- Clawfoot tub in bathroom
- Ceiling fan in living room, window air conditioner for bedroom included.
- First floor unit includes back patio roughly 8' x 15' - great for barbeque. Patio opens to community courtyard.
- Refinished hardwood floors in living room and kitchen, carpet in bedroom.
- Original fireplace and mantle.
- Original cast iron radiators.
- Floor-plan includes living room, 1 bedroom and 1 bath, large kitchen and a mudroom / office.
- Security deposit = 1 month rent.
- Landlord pays HOA dues, heat, water and trash.
- Resident pays: gas and electricity, cable and internet.
- Pet Policy:
- 1 dog or 1 cat allowed.
- Pet must be at least 2 years old, and licensed with the City of Denver.
- Pet deposit = $250.00.
- Pet rent = $35/month.
- Income requirement: 3x's the monthly rent, gross / combined income.
- Pets welcome, but must comply with policy outlined above.
- Credit: reviewed case-by-case. Please contact manager for specific discussion.
- Criminal: reviewed case-by-case. Please contact manager for specific discussion.
Leasing Cycle: Offered annually in August. Scheduled full through 2021