2479 Decatur St.
Denver, CO 80211
Denver Residential Rental License #: 2023-BFN-0010364
Built in: 2014
- 3 bedroom, 4 bath
- 1714 square feet
Lease Terms: Please contact manager for current rate.
Description: Welcome to Jefferson Park! With easy walking access to neighborhood coffee shops, restaurants, breweries and grocery - everything you need is right
outside your front door. When you're ready for more adventure, downtown Denver is 1.5 miles away - with easy access by bike along 23rd Ave. Spend your summer getting to know one of
Denver's hottest neighborhoods.
Built in 2014, 2479 Decatur St. offers a sleek modern floorplan with upgraded finishes throughout. The entry floor includes a nice home office or guest
space, and the two main suites are found up on the third floor. The second floor features an open kitchen - living room floorplan, with high end finishes, full stainless steel appliances suite,
and the first of two gas fireplaces, and a half bath. The crowning jewel of the property is your private 19' x 37' rooftop patio - with amazing skyline and sunset views, and the second gas
fireplace. The patio is offered partially furnished.
Don't miss the private 2-car garage, second private patio on the ground floor, laundry in unit, central air and tankless hot water systems and abundant storage
- Private 2 car garage.
- Private roof-top patio.
- Full-size laundry in unit.
- Central air conditioning.
- Hardwood floors.
- Home office.
- Security Deposit: 1 month's rent.
- No Smoking.
- Pet Policy:
- 1 small dog (35lbs) okay.
- Dog must be at least 2 years old.
- 2 cats max.
- $250 pet deposit, per pet.
- $35/mo pet rent, per pet.
- Pet shall be licensed with the City of Denver.
- All adult residents over 18 must apply.
- Proof of active income at least 3x's the monthly rent is required.
- Minimum credit score 685. *Certain red flags (including eviction history and open collections files) will preclude approval - please contact manager to discuss prior to applying.
- Certain criminal red flags will preclude approval - please contact manager to discuss prior to applying.
- Landlord reference is required.
Leasing Cycle: Leased annually in March. Currently full.