2585 S. Gilpin St.
Denver, CO 80210
TYPE: Single Family Home
BUILT IN: 1947
DIMENSIONS: 1,721 total finished square feet:
- 906 square feet on main level
- 815 finished square feet in basement
PRICE: Please contact manager for current rate.
- ***RESTRICTION: Maximum of 3 unrelated roommates.
- Standard lease is 12 months.
- Security deposit = 1 month's rent, plus pet deposit if applicable.
- No Smoking.
- Tenant pays: gas/electric, cable/internet, water.
- Landlord pays: trash, landscaping.
Pet will be considered on a case-to-case
- Max of 1 pet.
- Dog must be at least 2 years old and licensed with City of Denver.
- $250 pet deposit.
- $35/mo pet rent.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath on main floor, with kitchen and separate dining area, 1st of 2 living rooms.
- 3rd conforming bedroom plus a half bath, second living room, laundry room and large extra storage room in finished basement.
- Wonderful back yard includes 1 car garage, fully fenced and irrigated lawn, and stone patio.
DESCRIPTION: Charming 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath detached home for lease, on the south side of Denver's University neighborhood. This 1940's ranch features original hardwood floors
with newer carpet in bedrooms and basement. Recent basement remodel includes a nice second living room, 3rd conforming bedroom, and additional half bath.
Walk to dozens of restaurants and shops around the University of Denver, or a quiet stroll through the quiet neighborhood to Porter Adventist Hospital complex, several parks, and more restaurants
along S. Downing St. Pets are welcome with restrictions - please contact manager for full discussion.
- Hardwood floors on main floor, with new carpet in both bedrooms and the finished basement.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Washer / dryer in unit.
- 1 car garage + extra storage in area in basement.
- Spacious back yard with fully irrigated and fenced lawn.
- Nice private back patio.
LEASING CYCLE: Leased annually in June, scheduled full through 2022.