1254 Dahlia St.
Denver, CO 80220
TYPE: Single Family Home
BUILT IN: 1948
- 1237 square feet
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
DESCRIPTION: Welcome to Denver's Hale Neighborhood! Located on the East
side of Downtown Denver, you'll find easy walking access to scores of new restaurants, shops and grocery - centered around the redevelopment at 8th and Colorado.
This single family home features a wonderful ranch floorplan: with all the living areas on one level. The front elevation boasts mature landscaping and
large shade trees, along with a lovely covered front porch. Inside you'll find original hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a large living room and dining room. The third
bedroom at the north side of the home makes a lovely home office or work-out studio. Out back you'll find a second covered patio, along with professionally maintained landscaping and a fully
fenced yard. Don't miss the 2-car garage, with lots of storage and workshop space!
Additional features include: wall air conditioning unit, updated windows, and full-sized washer / dryer included.
Come tour this home today! And on your way in, don't miss Lindsley Park just 1 block away.
- Wall Air Conditioner
- Hardwood floors, vinyl floors.
- Washer and dryer included.
- Two covered patios.
- Mature landscaping with fully fenced yard.
- Professional landscaping maintenance is included.
- 12 month lease.
- Standard Security deposit = 1 month rent.
- Tenant pays: gas/electric, water, cable/internet; Landlord pays trash.
- No Smoking.
- 1 Pet will be considered on a case-to-case basis with the following parameters:
- Dog must be at least 2 years old and licensed with City of Denver.
- Pet deposit = $250 per pet.
- Pet rent = $35/mo, per pet.
LEASING CYCLE: Available for new resident August 2021.