1476 Yates St.
Denver, CO 80204
BUILT IN: 2020
- 2 bedroom + office space
- 2 bathroom
- 1162 square feet
- 12-15 months: $2,800/mo
- 6 months: $3,100/mo
DESCRIPTION: Three story end-unit townhome blocks from Sloan's Lake for lease! Spend your mornings walking to the lake, and your afternoons and evenings walking to
scores of restaurants, breweries, coffee shops and more -- all at your doorstep. The Lower Highlands, Union Station, Downtown Denver and the Auraria campus are all a quick 5-10 minute bike or
train ride away for additional social life, or for the office commuter.
Inside you'll find a clean, modern palate with fully updated fixtures and appliances. The kitchen includes marble vain quartz counters, a large island with
seating, stainless steel appliances, and tons of cabinet space. The main floor features vaulted ceilings and a sleek black iron railing for the modern industrial aesthetic. The first of
two suites is located on the main level, complete with 4 piece bath and separate zone heat and air conditioning. The second floor has the second full suite: a fantastic layout maximizing space
and privacy. The third floor provides bonus living space: a great home office, Peloton room or art studio --- don't miss the private walk-out patio attached to the 3rd floor, complete with
exterior lighting and a city view. The property also includes full-size laundry in unit, one reserved parking space, and direct walk-up access.
- Modern updated kitchen and baths.
- Central Air Conditioning with separate zone control.
- Home office space.
- Reserved parking.
- Full size laundry in unit.
- Open floorplan and tons of natural light.
- Security deposit = 1 month's rent, plus pet deposit.
- No Smoking.
- Tenant pays all utilities: gas/electric, cable/internet, water, trash & recycling.
- Pet Policy:
- 1 small dog (35lbs) okay.
- Dog must be at least 2 years old.
- 1 cat okay.
- $250 pet deposit.
- $35/mo pet rent.
- Pet shall be licensed with the City of Denver.
- All adult residents over 18 must apply.
- Proof of active income at least 2x's the monthly rent is required.
- Conventional application - minimum credit score 685.
- *Certain red flags (including eviction history and open collections files) will preclude approval - please contact manager to discuss prior to applying.
- Subsidized applicants please call manager to discuss.
- Certain criminal red flags will preclude approval - please contact manager to discuss prior to applying.
- Landlord reference is required.
LEASING CYCLE: Available for new resident December 2023.