980 S. Pearl St.
Denver, CO 80209
TYPE: Single Family Home
BUILT IN: 1909
DIMENSIONS: 1029 main floor square feet + 500 finished basement square feet
PRICE: Inquire with manager for current rate
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths on main floor, rounded out by open kitchen / dining area, 1st of 2 living rooms, and mudroom / laundry room at the back.
- 3rd conforming bedroom and second living room in finished basement.
- Covered porches at front and back.
DESCRIPTION: Wonderfully upgraded 3 bed / 2 bath brick home located just blocks west of Washington Park - in the heart of one of Denver's most attractive
neighborhoods. Walk to the park, scores of neighborhood bars and restaurants, and to grocery shopping. For easy access to the rest of the city, including downtown Denver, the
Denver Tech Center and the University of Denver, RTD's light rail station at Louisiana and Pearl is just about ten minutes away.
- Hardwood floors throughout the main floor, newer carpet in the finished basement.
- Updated kitchen features cherry cabinets and slab granite counters. Stainless steel appliances with gas range and wine fridge.
- Central Air Conditioning.
- Washer / dryer in unit.
- 2 Remodeled and upgraded bathrooms (one full, one 3/4).
- Spacious covered front patio.
- Nice private covered back patio as well.
- 2 car detached garage.
- Fenced backyard - great space for 1 mature dog.
- Irrigation system.
- 12 month lease.
- Standard Security deposit = 1 month rent.
- Tenant pays: gas/electric, water, cable/internet; Landlord pays trash.
- No Smoking
- Pets will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
- Dog(s) must be at least 2 years old and licensed with City of Denver.
- Contact manager for current pet deposit.
Leased annually in April - full through Spring 2019