3135 Tejon St.
Denver, CO 80211
Built in: 1910
Dimensions: 624 sq ft
Available: Scheduled to be available for new resident 7/14/2017
Description: Beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bath condominium in the heart of the Lower Denver Highlands. Classic 1900's brick building with charming center courtyard provides a more
intimate setting than the traditional large apartment building. Walk into downtown Denver via the pedestrian bridge north of 15th St. Minutes to Little Man Ice Cream, Lola, Vita, Forest
Room 5 and scores of other restaurants and shops.
- Full size washer / dryer in unit
- Clawfoot tub in bathroom
- Ceiling fan in living room, window air conditioner for bedroom included.
- First floor unit includes back patio roughly 8' x 15' - great for barbeque. Patio opens to community courtyard.
- Refinished hardwood floors in living room and kitchen, carpet in bedroom.
- Oringial fireplace and mantle.
- Original cast iron radiators.
- Floor-plan includes living room, 1 bedroom and 1 bath, large kitchen and a mudroom / office.
- 12 month lease
- Landlord pays: water and trash; Tenant pays: gas and electricity, cable/internet.
- Security deposit = 1 month rent
- Pets Policy:
- 1 dog or 1 cat allowed.
- Dog must be at least 2 years old, and licensed with the City of Denver.
- Pet deposit = $250.00
- Pet rent = $35/month
Leasing Cycle: Leased annually in June, scheduled full through 2020