1499 Blake St. #7J
Denver, CO 80202
Built in: 1997
Dimensions: 984 sq ft
- Rental rate includes: garage parking (1), storage unit, and all HOA utilities and amenities.
Description: Downtown Denver loft with spectacular city and mountain views. The Palace Lofts offers urban living at it finest.
Hundreds of restaurants, the newly refinished mass transit hub at Union Station, Denver Performing Arts Complex, Coors Field and Pepsi Center are all just minutes from your front door.
- 1 Reserved Garage Parking Space
- Washer / Dryer in unit
- Private balcony with West views. French doors and huge windows for streaming natural light
- Additional storage unit
- Air conditioning
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Stainless Steel Appliances with 6-burner gas stove
- Wine fridge
- Loft layout
- Landlord pays: heat, water, trash, gas; Tenant pays: electricity, cable/internet.
- Secure building with 24 hour door service
- Fitness Center
- Community roof top deck
- Bike storage
- Near transportation
- 12 month lease
- Security deposit = 1 month rent
- Pets are considered case by case with the following parameters:
- Max of 2 pets
- Dog(s) must be at least 2 years old, and licensed with City of Denver at time of occupancy.
- $250 pet deposit, per pet.
- $35/month pet rent, per pet.
Available 1st or 2nd week of September, 2019