3630 Niagara St.
Denver, CO 80207
TYPE: Single Family Home
BUILT IN: 1952
LAYOUT: 1,892 total finished sq feet:
- 946 sq ft main floor has living room, full bath, kitchen and 2 bedrooms.
- 946 sq ft finished basement has 2nd living room, laundry and partial second kitchen, 3/4 bath and 1 conforming + 1 non-conforming bedroom.
RENT: Inquire with manager for current rate.
- Standard lease is 12 months. Inquire with manager for possible longer initial term.
- Roommate restriction: maximum of 3 unrelated adults, per City of Denver.
- Security deposit is equal to 1 month's rent.
- Pets are negotiable - contact manager for restrictions and costs.
- Max of 2 pets
- Dog(s) must be at least 2 years old.
- Pet(s) must be licensed with City of Denver.
- Refundable pet deposit: $250 per pet.
- Non-refundable pet rent: $35 per month, per pet.
DESCRIPTION: 1950's brick ranch home in Denver's historic Park Hill Neighborhood. The home has original hardwood floors, a huge fenced back yard with covered patio, and
a fully finished basement. 4 equal size bedrooms and 2 baths, along with 2 living rooms and a 2nd partial kitchen.
Located approximately 15 minutes East of Downtown Denver, the home provides easy access to I-70 and I-270 as well as the RTD A Line with rapid service to Downtown Denver and Denver
There is one neighborhood brewery just blocks away, and shopping / dining options are abundant in both the Park Hill and the Stapleton Shopping Centers. Denver's huge Central
Park is an easy bike ride or morning jog away.
- 2 covered parking spaces
- Fully finished basement
- Central Air conditioning
- Washer / Dryer in Unit
- Beautiful hardwood floors in living room, carpet in all 4 bedrooms
- Kitchen includes smooth ceramic top stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and disposal.
- Huge fenced back yard - perfect for a well behaved dog
- Storage shed.
- Covered patio in back yard.
- Upgraded vinyl windows.
- Xeriscape front yard for easier maintenance
LEASING CYCLE: Available for new resident 6/15/2022.